perspectives for 2001
Perspectives 2001 is a book length perspective** including a detailed examination of the history of the Soviet Union and its giant achievements until liquidated by Gorbachevism, and demonstrating the fallacy that the Soviet Union "proved communism does not work".
- 1) Workers states are way forward but minus Moscow weak revisionist leadership chaos.
- 2) Thinking that "free world triumph" means imperialist war-fascism epoch has ended will be a fatal mistake. "Human rights" fraud is just a cover for Western domination.
- 3) The greatest myth is that the Soviet workers state went wrong because over the years , its leadership had acted bureaucratically and dictatorially. The Stalin era went wrong because of theoretical bankruptcy in understanding.
- 4) The world may seem an increasingly modernised and rational place where steady reforms are all that is needed...but in reality revolutionary class war is the only conceivable way forwards.
- 5) Analysing the necessary revolutionary future of progress is not guesswork but the essential reliable science about society without which there will be no transformation to workers running their own lives.
**The ESPR Perspectives for 2001 document is available as a Word document for download and possible printing. It comes in a Zip file which will require the use of an archive program like Winzip, or the free 7Z zip obtainable on the Internet.