A series of books was produced by the EPSR (in its previous incarnation as
the ILWP) until the early 1990s, each summing up foregoing analysis in various
areas such as
The analysis since then has been orientated much more to the very
latest grasp in the weekly paper with past analysis accessible by referring
to the long headlines on weekly issues (see headline
Longer (small book size) perspective documents have been issued in some years in addition to the paper and these can be found on the Perspectives page. Further perspectives and further books are in preparation.
For the most immediate perspectives please always begin with the latest
paper and the most up to date events.
- 1) Workers' Party manifesto
- (original version - no longer available).
- 2) The Workers Party and the struggle to re establish Bolshevik traditions.
- 3) For a Leninist Party and world socialist revolution; against Solidarnosc, Trotskyism and bureaucratic centrism.
- 4) For Lenin's line combining world socialist revolution with peaceful coexistence between camps; against E P Thompson, the Trots, and the reformist/revisionist CPS.
- 5) Lenin's arguments for a strong socialist state against Trotsky's 'permanent' counter revolution.
- 6) Moscow should denounce reactionaries in the CP movement, as well as anti-communist Trots.
- 7) Lenin's proletarian dictatorship versus the CPGB, Trotskyism, 'left' Labourism, Moscow's weaknesses and the Morning Star.
- 8) Leninist perspective (1979 - 1988) on the triumphant Irish national-liberation struggle.
- 9) The collapse of the 'municipal socialism' fraud is one obstacle removed.
- 10) Reformist 'socialism' is finished. Down with 'labour movement traditions'. For class war against anti-communism and against collaboration with imperialism. Proletarian dictatorship is the only worthwhile democracy.
- 11)On the inevitablility of inter-imperialist war
- This book was not completed but the issues are dealt with frequently in the weekly paper and also in the 2001, 2002, and 2003 Perspectives documents.
- 12) How revisionist retreat from Leninism played into US imperialist hands for subverting the Grenada Revolution and pillorying the NJM majority.
- 13) How step by class-collaborating step the Gorbachev group has pretended to 'remedy' Stalinist revisionism (on war and revolution, and how to tackle imperialist aggression) with even worse capitulation to defeatism, - further than ever from revolutionary Leninism.
- 14) On the Zionist occupation of Palestine as the 'Israel' intrusion of imperialism in the Middle Fast.
- 15) To come.
- 16) The defeat for Western 'democratic' influence in China is the best possible development for frustrating US imperialism's counter-revolutionary plans and capitalism's arms-race tilt towards World War III.
- Pdf download here (4Mb)
- 18) For open Leninist discussion of imperialism's fascist slump crisis and drive to war, the singificance of the Soviet historical achievement, the world proletarian dictatorship future, and the bankruptcy of Third Internationalism
- 20) Occupied Palestine, Nazi-Zionism, imperialist crisis and war. Jewish religious freemasonry and the conspiracy/fraud of “left anti-semitism”.
- Pdf download here (7Mb)
- 21) Unanswered polemics v Lalkar/Proletarian (2003). Against museum-Stalinism:
- Re-assessing the giant achievement of the 20th century workers states is crucial in the great debate stirring as revolutionary turmoil erupts against capitalism's world crisis catastrophe. But taking on anti-communist brainwashing (including Trotskyite biliousness) and resolving the great outstanding questions is flawed by blind Stalin worship, denial of errors, cover-up and sectarian paralysis. Leninism needs rebuilding. [Download available here]
can be obtained in hard copy from the address listed on the contacts
page Eventually various books will be available for download. Perspectives
documents can be downloaded (see Perspectives page)